Provence for FS2004:
of our new Marseille Provence scenery developed by
Marseille lies in the south of France and is the
most important port of the country. The airport lies
somewhat outside of the city at a lagoon and the
Runway was extended into this lagoon.
Numerous typical details, e.g. the Canadair
airplanes of "Securite Civile", the divided
Caravelle and the Eurocopter factory were copied.
The enormous glass terminal of Marseille has
animated Jetways (each second jetway) and
corresponds like all other buildings exactly to the
- scenery airport Marseille Provence including
Eurocopter factory and cargo area
- Landclass file of the closer surroundings
- real roads and coastlines (lagoon, city of
Marseille and Mediterranean coast)
- animated Jetways for different types of
- some static airplanes which will not obstruct
the AI Traffic
- by the employment of the latest scenery design
techniques (Gmax, XML...) despite the numerous
details extremely good performance
- some 3-D humans
Pentium 1.5 Ghz
3D Graphicboard with min. 64MB Ram
93 MB harddisk space
Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004
Adobe Acrobat reader to read the manual
This scenery is made for FS2004.
shown aircrafts are part of the "MyTraffic"
and other add ons.